Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Little Comic Relief


My son, glancing at the Christmas tree: "Mama, how do you make days go by quicker so they happen really, really fast? What do you have to do?"

Me: "Well, I think you fill them up and do lots of things and then they go by quickly."

My son, a huge look of relief on his face and with a big sigh: "Oh good. Sissy said it was by obedience."





{If you haven't read this or this about this Christmas season they are some of my favourites out there right now. Also we just read this book as a family and we all loved it. She's such a beautiful writer. }

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Giggling over here. I love your daughter. Pure and simple.

It must be an oldest child thing....because I totally get what she said to her little brother!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, and it sounds just like something a sister SHOULD say to keep her brother in line! :)

Anonymous said...

haha love it!

Chelle said...

This is priceless. Thanks for the giggles...xo

Mommy Emily said...

so cute!!! love it. and thank you for the book recommendation, friend! i'm always on the hunt for good reads.

Rita said...

Awwww! I must be very obedient then ... my days are going by too fast! :)