Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Leaving Eight Behind


Dear Nine,

You know what I love about you?
(Besides that you are new!)
I love that you are true...

You're you.

When I think of all we've done,
How we've survived,
How far we've come,
I think of your big eyes,

They take us in with no disguise,

And I think,
You know what's neat?

That you never miss a beat.

So I'm not just saying
"You are true,"
I'm saying

You
Have
Made
Me
True,

Too.

Whatever would I do,
(My tender artist,
Sweet LuLu)

With
Out
Your
You?!


Love,
Mama

4 comments:

Jessica Stock said...

this is wonderful!

Karisse said...

I love those buttons! And I'm glad I re-found you on blogger! :)

Misha said...

Thank you, Jessica. : )

Karisse - I love the buttons, too!

kristin said...

i have one that just turned nine this month. : )